Limited Lifetime Warranty
#1 Scholar Craft Pkwy, PO Box 170748, Birmingham,
The warranty information below is effective on all Scholar Craft products for orders manufactured after June 1, 2016. For warranty information concerning orders placed prior to June 1, 2016, please refer to the warranty information contained in the published price list of the corresponding year. For additional information relating to warranty, please contact your Customer Service Representative.
Effective June 1, 2016 Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product, except as set forth below.
During the warranty period, Scholar Craft will replace, or at its option, repair locally, repair at its factory, any Scholar Craft brand product manufactured after June 1, 2016 that, upon inspection by Scholar Craft, is determined to be defective in material or workmanship.
This warranty is subject to the following provisions:
Some natural variations occurring in polypropylene material or other natural materials are inherent to their character and are not considered defects. Scholar Craft does not warrant the colorfastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of these materials. Customer’s Own Material (COM) selected by and used at the request of an original purchaser is not warranted. Our products are intended for interior use — exterior use of them will void the warranty.
The materials and components listed below are covered from the date of sale according to the following:
Seating controls, glides, pneumatic cylinders, casters – 3 years.
This warranty does not apply to:
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage from environmental factors
• Damage from sharp objects
• Damage from accident, alteration,
misuse, or improper installation or maintenance
• Modifications or attachments to the product not approved by Scholar Craft
• Products used for rental purposes
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which is handled under separate terms
• Third-party products – Scholar Craft, to the extent possible, will pass through to the original purchaser (and process claims under) any warranty provided by third-party products supplied to Scholar Craft.
• All warranty claims are to be made in writing by the original purchaser. The original purchaser may be required to produce the invoice or other evidence to establish that a claim is within the warranty period.
To the extent allowed by law, Scholar Craft makes no other warranty, either expressed or implied, including any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Scholar craft is not liable for any consequential or incidental damages. This warranty contains the original purchaser’s exclusive remedy.
Your Scholar Craft Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. To obtain service under this warranty, please contact your Scholar Craft Dealer.